Tuesday, January 15, 2008

pen pal

Make that 8 teeth MIA.

"Tooth Fairy
Only the tooth fairy may open this. If you are not the tooth fairy, DO NOT OPEN!"

It was left on my pillow, where after she turns the heat down and brushes her full set of teeth, Aslin's fairy, my alter ego, lies reading until she falls asleep.

"Dear Tooth Fairy,
I was hoping to get a good amount of money. The pain I got from that tooth was unbearable. I know you're not rich and you might think I'm being greedy, but that tooth was horrible. And now I'm missing 8 teeth. I can't chew much, so I need some extra credit this time. All I'm trying to say is that tooth hurt ALOT and I would like more than I usually get."

A stick-figure head, wide-mouthed and one-toothed, looks towards a speech bubble. "Please..."

No comments: